Monday, November 06, 2006

Sony Ericsson z610i

After a long lifespan, my second-hand Samsung phone has finally retired. I bought a Sony Ericsson z610i yesterday but for some reason, I feel as though I shouldn't be changing phones.

Maybe I wasn't really completely ready to retire my Samsung. Oh well, I know I'm weird haha..



...

So much to do, so little time :) But I'm enjoying myself, so it's good :)

I've also decided to make me Christmas presents this year. So it adds to my list of things to do.

...

I think Tori is pregnant again, this time by Tako. She is really round. Anyway I won't be keeping this litter, unless there is a pudding-coloured girl. There is just no space! It will be difficult to part with them though, if they are cute.. And I am SURE they will be!

Sigh.

I'll end off with some pix I guess and post about my life another day when I'm less tired :)

Duchie + Tarako

Duchie

After Bath Mochi

Learning to share! Mochi + Tarako

No comments: